Bird Watching, ID and Bird Feeding for Families
April 15 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
(10yrs+) Limited enrollment
- 2-hour practical and fun bird-watching and ID workshop suitable for families with younger children
- Learn from mounted and live resident birds and appropriate materials
- Practice using bird ID skills on site
- Discussion & demonstration of best practices for feeding birds at home
- Presentation of resources and local bird-watching suggestions
$25(+tax) per family up to 3 members ($5 + tax each additional member)
Payment in advance to reserve space.
Workshop fee helps support NIWRA and the Brant Wildlife Festival.
Instructor: Dr. Lynne Brookes
Email email@example.com OR call 250-248-8534 to enroll.