Wild Woman Day!
July 15 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
A Celebration of Women Nurtured By and Nurturing Nature.
Many people desire a life enriched by purpose and connection. Wild Woman Day! Is by, for, and about women who feel a connection with nature and our environment and who find purpose learning about, exploring, sharing, and caring for the natural world of which we are all a part.
This special day will encourage like-minded women to connect and to learn about opportunities to enjoy and to support nature and the environment in our community. The program features speakers who are naturalists, educators, artists, wildlife healers and citizen scientists. Each presenter will share her journey and where this has led.
*REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED FOR THIS EVENT TO HEAR SPEAKERS, RECEIVE LUNCH, WIN PRIZES* – contact the Gift Shop
Registration Fee: $45 + tax
• Kim Recalma-Clutesi – Women, Nature and Culture
• Genevieve Singleton – Love It, Share It, Protect It
• Debbie Goodman – Making an ARtful Contribution to Wildlife
• Julie Mackey – Rehabilitating Wildlife, The Inside Story
• Allison Roberts – Inspiring the Next “Wild” Generation
• Sherri Plummer and Lois Eaton – Fly In Your Own Space
*THE CENTRE IS OPEN TO THE PUBLIC AT REGULAR ADMISSION PRICES TO VIEW WILDLIFE, VISIT EXHIBITORS AND ARTISTS*
Local organizations and individuals involved with wildlife, nature and environmental education, healing, monitoring and conservation are on-site throughout the day awaiting your visit. Artists with nature-themed work are also on the grounds for your enjoyment.